Life Stage Gift Planner™
At this stage in life, some of the financial issues
- More serious estate- and wealth-transfer planning
- Understanding the transfer-tax system
- Learning about wealth-transfer techniques
- Active financial planning
- Increasing cash flow—charitable gift planning helps minimize taxes
- Shifting to income-producing assets
- Assisting children with debt through annual gifts
- Assisting grandchildren with education expenses
- Concern with the financial future of the next generations
- Using trusts and wealth-transfer strategies to achieve goals
- Taking advantage of charitable trusts to optimize family wealth transfers and maximize tax benefits
For the charitably inclined, certain types of gifts can provide solutions to tax issues: Read more about charitable solutions.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.