Gift of personal residence or farm with retained life estate
How it works
- Transfer title to personal residence or farm to the University of Rochester
- No change in your lifestyle—you (and spouse) occupy and enjoy residence or farm for life
- The University of Rochester keeps or sells property after your death(s)
- No out-of-pocket cost for substantial gift to the University of Rochester
- Federal income-tax deduction for remainder value of your residence or farm
- You (and spouse) can occupy residence for life
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
University of Rochester
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.